Anastasia Beverly Hills NORVINA Pro Pigment Palette Vol 1, for face and body, is a professional-grade artistry palette featuring 25 deluxe-sized, high-performance shades with maximum payoff carefully curated by Norvina herself. Expand your NORVINA® collection with this pro palette and create your most artistic makeup looks yet.
A1 - Metallic lilac with a cool pink reflect
A2 - Matte mid-tone vivid violet pressed pigment
A3 - Matte rich plum pressed pigment
A4 - Metallic golden copper
A5 - Matte vibrant warm candy pink pressed pigment
B1 - Matte vivid lilac pressed pigment
B2 - Metallic rosy bronze with gold sparkles
B3 - Metallic platinum rose with gold sparkles pressed pigment
B4 - Matte deep cool violet pressed pigment
B5 - Matte deep cool plum pressed pigment
C1 - Matte bright white
C2 - Metallic yellow gold
C3 - Metallic deep rose gold with gold sparkles
C4 - Matte mauve plum pressed pigment
C5 - Matte burnt sienna brown pressed pigment
D1 - Matte primary yellow
D2 - Shimmering blue-purple pressed pigment
D3 - Matte primary red pressed pigment
D4 - Sparkling matte primary blue with blue sparkles pressed pigment
D5 - Matte black pressed pigment
E1 - Shimmering peach gold pressed pigment
E2 - Matte pastel orange pressed pigment
E3 - Matte ochre yellow
E4 - Matte neon orange pressed pigment
E5 - Matte oxblood pressed pigment
- Includes highly pigmented iconic colors, daring brights, and vibrant hues.
- Perfect for the artist who wants to have the ultimate color collection and for the makeup fanatic who is ready to take their makeup creativity to the next level.
- Advanced artistry palette housed inside a beautiful square-cut purple case that features gold accents and the ABH x NORVINA logo on the outside and an extra-large mirror on the inside.
- Formulated without gluten, parabens, or phthalates.
- Dermatologist tested and non-comedogenic.
- Cruelty-free and vegan.
- Little pressure is needed when picking up product.
- Apply light shades of NORVINA Pro Pigment Palette Vol 1 to highlight and accentuate features.
- Apply medium shades to contour and transition color for a blended finish.
- Apply deeper shades to define and line.
- Use a small, dense makeup brush to deposit the pressed pigments and eyeshadows.
- Use a fluffy makeup brush to blend.
- Apply an eye Primer to help these highly saturated pressed pigments and eyeshadows adhere and stay in place, ensuring maximum color payoff and performance.
Anastasia Beverly Hills groundbreaking Golden Ratio method creates the illusion of facial symmetry, balance and proportion, the secret to what makes us see a face as beautiful.
Loolia Closet is an online premium beauty retailer offering authentic makeup, skincare, and haircare products from the most prestigious brands worldwide, in addition to selected fashion items.