The combination of Hyaluronic Acid and Edelweiss flower instantly smoothes, strengthens and softens sensitized lightened hair while providing deep nutrition. Ideal for all tones of faux-blonde hair, Cicaflash restores the hair fiber, preventing breakage and erosion. Hair is soft and moisturized while remaining lightweight and luminous.
- Combined with Bain Ultra Violet leaves hair 16X more resistant to breakage
- Leaves hair 92% more hydrated when used with Bain Lumiere
- Leaves hair 8X visibly shinier when used with Bain Lumiere
- Facilitates detangling from roots to ends
-Deeply moisturizes without weight
Apply a hazelnut sized amount on washed and towel-dried hair. Massage through mid-lengths and ends, avoiding roots to ensure lightweight volume. Leave in for 2 to 3 minutes. Emulsify and rinse thoroughly.
This conditioner is gentle enough for daily usage and is ideal when paired with the Bain Lumière & Bain Ultra-Violet. If you have very sensitized thick hair, you can apply on dry hair a drop of Cicaflash to hydrate your tips.
A unique combination of potent Hyaluronic Acid and Edelweiss flower:
- Hyaluronic Acid fills and heals fiber wounds from within for a uniform, deeply nourished cuticle. This ultra concentrated acid strengthens hair, preventing future breakage.
- Edelweiss flower is rich in anti-oxidants to protect hair against daily damage. It also softens and calms sensitized hair fibers.
Full Ingredients List
Aqua / Water - Cetearyl Alcohol - Amodimethicone - Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate - Isopropyl Myristate - Behentrimonium Chloride - Phenoxyethanol - Trideceth-5 - Isopropyl Alcohol - Trideceth-6 - Glycerin - Peg-150 Distearate - Caprylyl Glycol - Trideceth-10 - Limonene - Cetrimonium Chloride - Citric Acid - Sodium Hyaluronate - Serine - Tocopherol - Acetic Acid - Ci 60730 / Ext. Violet 2 - Leontopodium Alpinum Flower / Leaf Extract - Malva Sylvestris Flower Extract / Mallow Flower Extract - Sodium Benzoate - Potassium Sorbate - Parfum / Fragrance